Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Re-map Your Keyboard the Free and Easy Way

Have you ever wanted to easily remap one of the keys on your keyboard? I did, I was always hitting the "Windows Key" while playing Subspace Continuum  and Bang! Dropped to the desktop just as I was getting blasted by by some space punk, well no more.

I downloaded a free little program that allows you to change your registry, and turn any of your keys into something else called Sharpkeys. Sharpkeys works with XP, Vista, and WIn7. You simply select the key that you want to change, then select what you want it to do and click "OK".

I changed my left "Window Key" to function like the "ctrl" key next to it. Now when I play my game the left "Windows Key" now acts like a shooting key instead of a "Get your butt blasted while you're trying to get back in the game" key. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing best information for re-map keywords. I think Sharpkeys is a best software. I have already bookmarked your blog for future references. Such a cool post which is really very well written will be referring a lot of friends about this.

    Android Application Development

    ReplyDelete