Friday, July 22, 2011

PureSync an Easy To Use Free Synce and Backup Program

Syncing files between computers has always been a pain for me, I use a couple different computers to work on various writing projects, and keep photos stored with my projects to go along with the writing. My wife and I also share the photos we take on a shared drive so we can both use them to post on Facebook to share with our groups of friends.

I’ve used some of the syncing features of Windows in the past but I wasn’t really happy with how it worked. Plus syncing seems to work differently depending on which version of Windows you are using. With a bit of searching I found a free program called PureSync by Jumping Bytes software. PureSync has an easy to use interface that allows you to not only Sync your files, but to also backup and mirror your drives.
PureSync can run automatically when your computer boots, or manually with a one click sync of the folders and files you want managed.

PureSync has a personal version that is donationware, and a professional version for business use that has a few extra features like the ability to use FTP, and compress and encrypt backups all for about 15 Euros.

5 comments:

  1. very nice post......... i agree with your views for computer software and parts.
    cheapest computer parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this for free? where can I download this application? I think I'm gonna need it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just click on the PureSunc link in the article and when you get to the page click on the Download button. I've been using it on both of my laptops with my server, and it does a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post. I like your best information about PureSync. I hope it is best program for you.

    Mobile Application Development

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post. Such a great Software. I also use PureSync program. It is best for backup.

    Six Sigma Training

    ReplyDelete